Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Life Centers On One Day Every Year.

I'm very much aware that it's insanely premature, but the 5th Annual We Still Believe You, Winona! Movie Marathon is only a month and a half away, and I've already created a stupendous Facebook invite for it, accompanied by a hardcore picture of Wino in overalls.
We have two tentative keynote speakers lined up, though they are given tremendous free range in their speeches, so we may not even get to hear about Winona during the speech intermission period. Although Winona has had more emo penis in her than a Dashboard Confessional groupie, I think it's very important to remember that she became a household name for other reasons. Thank you.

I've never thought hoodie-clad, cigarette-smoking anorexics were hot, but I have heard reports of X-Game participants procreating, so there are clearly people who disagree with the aforementioned viewpoint.

Moving right along, Karol's blogger party is on Saturday, and I feel the world should come because bloggers contribute more to society than pretty much any other kind of human being, as a general rule.

There is no structure to this post in the least.



Suri Cruise looks like she's from Kyrgyzstan. That is a country in Central Asia that witnessed their government's disintegration in early 2005, when the Terri Schiavo case was in full swing. I didn't like Terri, so I was very much aware of the plight of the Kyrgyz. Suri also has a wig on, which most people are ignoring, pretending that she somehow managed to develop a full head of hair in about 30 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home