Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ann Coulter: The End is Near, the Olympic fiasco, and a singing Dachshund.

Last Sunday, E.E. Grimshaw called me horrified over the latest Ann Coulter column. A few days before, Ann stunned her conservative party by refering to Muslims as "ragheads" at the Conservative Political Action Conference. She stated, regarding homeland security policies, "I think our motto should be post-9-11, 'raghead talks tough, raghead faces consequences.'" Now, I of course laughed my fucking ass off. Go Ann. The thing is though, I read Ann for comedy and don't really know what the hell else is going on in the world. I quit my journalism major for a reason.




What E.E. Grimshaw called in response to was a snippet of her February 15 column, entitled "Muslim Bites Dog." Ann wrote:


Or, as I believe our motto should be after 9/11: Jihad monkey talks tough; jihad monkey takes the consequences. Sorry, I realize that's offensive. How about "camel jockey"? What? Now what'd I say? Boy, you tent merchants sure are touchy. Grow up, would you?

We considered this rash exaggeration of Ann's previous statement, her blatant disregard for personal safety and turn from smart, political wit to wildly jabbing fiend... and reached these conclusions.

Either.
A. She's a Democrat. An insanely powerful, intelligent, manipulative Democrat destroying the Republican party from within.
or
B. She's gone batshit insane.

Anyway, I was surfing one of my guilty pleasure blogs when I came across another story about Ann. During a lecture at IU, some kid asked her if she didn't like Democrats, wouldn't it just be better to have a dictatorship? Apparently, the kid had a girly little voice, and Ann said,

"You don't want the Republicans in power, does that mean you want a dictatorship, gay boy?"

Then, the president of College Republicans said, in her defense, "If you are going to talk like you are gay, then Ann Coulter is going to call you gay."

Personally, I feel this says it all.



In other news, I feel we at Weenie Enema should take a moment for Sasha Cohen. I'm not going to make any closing remarks. I'm not going to praise or criticize or cry. I am going to point out the fact that she's wearing one of those red Kaballah things, though I believe it may be some sort of Russian charm.



Let's just try and remember the short program.



Oh, and here's the dog. His name is Tobey.



2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger RichardKS said...

I think I might be in love with Ann Coulter precisely because she is just so wrong in every sense of the word. I'm sure she is an absolute fucking blast to get drunk with. By the way, I have a blog that I think you would like, so please come visit and leave me a comment.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Karol said...

Do you still blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home