Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ariel Sharon <3.

I hope everyone appreciated the hard work and suffering Devra Bogangles did for her entry. I mean, she fucking did actual RESEARCH et cetera to bring the world up to date on a truly soulless exercise. As Devra is not a regular blogger, I feel she has been mildly disheartened by the blogging practice (i.e. the time it takes to create the post, edit it, put pictures of goodness in, actually get it online) so you should actually leave comments on her post. I know none of you think it pertinent to do it for my own posts, but at the very least show her the courtesy you will not extend to me. Thank you.

Speaking of said Bogangles, she gave me a copy of "The Case For Hillary Clinton" by Susan Estrich that she stole from the Daily Show or something; I choose not to question her actions when they directly benefit me. Come to think of it, she supposedly took Robert Byrd's memoir from the Daily Show too, but I don't know where this alleged item is right now. I would love to read "Life of Klan Member." I was just looking at the book on Amazon, and he apparently wrote an anti-Bush book called "Losing America: Confronting A Reckless and Arrogant Presidency." Hmmm. You know what I think is really reckless? Riding around on a horse with a hood over your head because you're too much of a chicken shit to show people who you are. You know what I think is arrogant? Putting a hood on the horse too. Fucking redneck bitchcunt. I digress.


At any rate, the Hillary book is totally badass, even though Susan Estrich is this hardcore feminist insane person who helmed the ill-fated Dukakis campaign in 1988. She goes on Fox News a lot to piss off all the conservatives, sort of the anti-Ann Coulter. Haha, remember when John Kerry got photographed in that weird astronaut shizzle and everyone compared it to the Dukakis tank picture? Lets take a look.

Crazy Dukakis:


French Terrorist:


All I'm saying is that Hillary better not show up at a costume party dressed as Rikki Tikki Tavi. Even though I think that would really help her out in the red states.

2008!!!!

On a final note, Weenie Enema extends its heartfelt wishes to Ariel Sharon, if only because he was not present on mine or Devra's ghoul pool, and his existence only helps our chances at victory. That said, Sharon is insanely awesome, and is much more grounded in reality than anyone in the history of the Middle East. Find me a single other Israeli that would say, "Gee, the Palestinians aren't going away. Maybe I should accept the fact that they're going to need their own state." None of those crazy bastards will say it. Balls of steel. We will run a mouthdroppingly incredible pictoral essay when he dies from his brain bleeding, which I feel will be rather soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home