Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Michelle Malkin Plus Emma Equals BFFs.

Michelle Malkin is going to Iraq, ostensibly to find a dubious source from the AP, but to also report on what's actually going on over there. Since I heart Michelle and I feel it is necessary that she have the funds to purchase a Diet Pepsi in the Green Zone, I have humbly donated a dollar to her venture, money which undoubtedly would have been spent on a Hershey bar later in the week. If you're not anti-Michelle, I would suggest doing the same.

Also, within the next day or so, expect a scathing review of the overrated Dreamgirls, which has a 30-second cameo by Jaleel White.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, E....

Is there anyway you can ask Alarmingnews to remove the comments?

It's Alana. I have even offered her money. This is so upsetting. No response.

I can't wait for Olivia's guest appearance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home