Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In Which Portman Almost Makes Up For Her Last Five Movies, and Scarlett Validates My Animosity Towards Her.


From pagesix.com:
On who they’re voting for:
Scarlett:
“I will continue stumping for [Barack] Obama until he’s elected. The past eight years have been painful for a lot of people. We’re in a state of emergency.”

Natalie:
"I met with about 10 representatives… and Hillary [Clinton] was by far the sharpest. Did you read Gloria Steinem’s op-ed piece?” Natalie asks, citing Steinem’s January 8 column about the presidential hopeful in the New York Times. “Hillary’s just so experienced.”


I considered writing a long missive about why Weenie Enema would never vote for Obama in 2008, but I think it would just make people angry. Besides, all loyalists know where Hill and I have stood for years.

I would just add that I think it's rather telling that Scarlett's endorsement of Obama is saturated with generalizations and crazy talk ("state of emergency! blah!"), whereas Natalie namedrops reading material and gives specific reasons for her Hillary support. That is all.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger m said...

I love Natalie. She is actually really educated and well-spoken. I also love Hillary.

What I'm saying, I guess, is that I think Natalie and I have a lot in common - you know, in that I am also a famous person who's really well educated and well-spoken.

And modest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home